Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 3 / ?]

Chad-brain vs Trap-brain Experience

ID:vIbkkiV7 No.8951895 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm a guy and I tried to experiment to see how different sex hormones affected my brain, so I took testosterone for a while and then used testosterone blockers combined with estrogen. Tell me what you think of the results. The testosterone didn't make me aggressive and it didn't turn me into a douchbag. When I used testosterone, I would get really exited to try new and extreme things and do stuff like trying to explode a can of gasoline with a firework, trying to sabotage the electrical system in my school as a joke, or driving 95 mph on a bumpy road to see if I could make my car jump over small hills. When I took estrogen I became calmer and slightly better at socializing but I would get bothered by stupid insignificant things, like getting upset that I didn't find Southpark funny anymore or wondering whether my cat actually liked me or if he just had Stockholm Syndrome. Also my body changed slightly, mainly fat and muscle distribution. With testosterone I started eating a lot and was always hungry. I didn't gain or lose weight, but my muscles became more defined. And when I took the female hormones I didn't eat as much because my metabolism slowed and I didn't gain or lose any weight, but my cheeks became fatter, which made my face look rounder.