Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

Let's talk Jihad Edition

ID:M1/ZltY8 No.8955353 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello there infidels!

It's your favorite Redditor, Ayyoub Alkhisiatayn Alqadib!

So let's get down to some real talk, obviously you western degenerates and my great nation have been at odds for some time! But by Allah why have we both been ignoring the elephant in the Mecca? You know of which Big nosed monster of legend I speak. Not the pachyderm my brothers! The Jew. They out us as terrorists when we only wish for the same luxuries as you! A pot to shit in, an hour of every work day devoted to the Prophet Muhammad (blessed be his name), and harems of beautiful rape slaves to clean our left hands on! Same as you no? Imagine a world where women not only subsist on the seed of man, but also do no such thing as this feminist ideology or making sex through many Cheds. Imagine wife who is beautiful and lives happily to serve her master? Now you get it.

You see my brothers, it is the rule of the great nose that keeps us in squalor and makes us continue the ancient war.

It is the Jews who turn our women against our own blood.

The Jews who bastardized the Prophet Mohammed (blessed be his name) for taking such a lovely child bride. I'm sure I speak for all when I say we have considered one or two in the harem!

It is the Jew who brings the ape men to ravage your fertile brides and turn them to haram.

So why do we not lay down our weapons against one another and battle the common enemy? We are a religion of peace you see, but there is no shelter in the eyes of Allah for the dirt blood race of the Jew.

I ask all of the Reddit Chan to join your brothers in the War of the Nose-verlords.

Just come to Jiihad bro, we make now a beautiful future under the banner of Islam.

TL;DR
Why aren't we teaming up to take out Israel?