Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
!!PfcppGG/dig
[18 / 10 / ?]

Blog post

!!PfcppGG/dig ID:llPM/5aL No.8964593 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
All the cringe oldfags are coming back and quite frankly it's making me want to take a hiatus from this website. I will have to find another way to emerse myself in a passtime as I cannot continue to browse this website in its current state. The only thing keeping me from leaving is that there are still many good threads on this board and I still am interested in the goings on of this board . Upon some consideration I have decided that there are too many namefags on this board so I will begin posting anonymously if you don't see me or can't find me then I have either became anonymous or I have stopped posting . I am also unhappy that I have spent a lot of time on this board and I have decided I should try to do something more productive with my time. I am unsure what I should do so if you have any suggestions for pastimes please let me know as it would be wonderful for me to stop browsing . I also need to find some friends because my social interactions have been limited to my family , my co workers and you guys for some time . I believe that my internet behavior has become become increasingly compulsive I am currently struggling with to cut down on it. I am going to try and make a worksheet where I log my time spent on hobbies and attempt to budget my time while slowly cutting down on time spent on /bant/ as the cold turkey method has not worked for me . I have had trouble with budgeting my time for my whole life and I believe that I have to take control if I want to accomplish my extremely ambitious goals in life as I am currently heading in a downward spiral to a Life of dependency and ruin. I believe that my experience with 4chan has overall been very positive and influential in my life but I believe that I have met a point where this website cannot allow me to grow any further and as such I will attempt to slowly decrease my time here until I eventually leave