Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[12 / 2 / ?]

I'm Completely Drunk Right Now

ID:jyMFrymR No.8989047 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I've used some of the most addictive substances known to humanity. I've used nicotine, Adderall, and many other Amphetamines, just to name a few. I've used drugs that produce some of the most euphoric effects known to man. But the only drug that has ever caused my instant infatuation, and the only substance that I ever been truly addicted to, was good old Alcohol. I drink spirits, usually Vodka. My ancestry is mostly Armenian, and while I may be a 112 lb manlet, I have an extremely high alcohol tolerance. I can drink all all day and night, without consequence. I am completely wasted as I write this. Drinking is the only thing that makes me truly happy, and it has worked better to cure my depression than any anti-depressant I've ever taken. Drinking is the only thing that can silence my restless thoughts. My grandfather was a renown Soviet journalist and intellectual, who also struggled with depression. And he drank himself to death at the age of 50. I'm only 19 and I think I am already an alcoholic. I know it will cause me problems in the future, but I can't stop. I don't ever want to stop. What should I do?