Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 3 / ?]

MAMA!!! IT SMELLS OF GIRLS!!!

ID:U4Sjxtd8 No.8992743 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
In the year 2006 I was a kid spending the summer as usuall with my family in "Cea" our little village in Castille and León (Spain). It's a tiny village out of reach and in middle of NOWHERE.

One morning we heard the sound of jet engines ROARING extremely low barely scraping over the rooftops and ran out of the house in horror and shock looking at the sky, I even shouted for my mum - Mamaaa!!!!

As we ran to the fields I clearly remember being able to smell "GIRL-FEMALE odor". I don't know how to explain this.

There was unspoken fear and the feeling of being under an AIRSTRIKE, as we looked up at a mysterious set of chemtrails in the distance.

Some days later my "southern Spanish" friends would begin raping the phenotipycally blonder blue eyed northern friends in massive orgies. I myself (Irish descended) was abused in the ass after my sweat dropped on the face of another darker guy to which he reacted with "seizures" inhaling non stop, as if he couldn't stop taking the smell. As if my "bio-aroma" was now "militarized" which turned him forever gay. He is now gay and has tried to commit suicide.