Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[22 / 10 / ?]

ID:6VZPgAcO No.9014723 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>What is it like to be a very handsome/ good-looking white man?
I don't know if I'm handsome but I've been told by a lot of women, younger or older, I'm cute and I have been approached by them. I'm 19 so I'm into partying and most of the time I don't have to do too much to get a girl to make out with me or to bring her to my home. Also I get looks quite often and most people think I'm arrogant and that I'm very confident. Women don't fall at my feet but they are friendly and sort of “open” if that makes sense. Well if they are drunk some do approach me quite aggressively. However most times I get hit on its actually by gay guys.. I don't why. Men in general are super nice and I get along with most of them rather easily but if they have a girlfriend and she is at the same place or there is a girl that they are interested in they try do put me down passive aggressively quite often even tho I don't have any interest in said girls.

So in summary most people are nice without me doing anything, women are more interested but not throwing themselves at me, however in a party setting it's relatively easy to pick up girls and they even approach me quite often. I'm seen as arrogant but also as more competent. Yeah that's it.