Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[43 / 16 / ?]

Get in here

No.9054572 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Be me.
>cum back to work
>feel like shit.jpg
>can feel my dads stair as I make my way to the computer to avoid social interaction
>my dad blocks me (makes him feel like a chad. pushing around his own genes rises his self esteem)
>"son we need to talk"
>OK BOOMER!
>"he starts his argument reminiscing on (the days)"in my days"
>I can't hear him. my last chromosomes are currently all in use on deciding where i should move to and if hes gonna try to manipulate me on staying home.
>before you accuse me of being an incel who masturbate to hentai. In my deference Ive been locked up in jewvie (Closed Juvenile) for 5 years
been in many questionable activities and was recently released for domestic abuse which the charges was dropped.
>my father looking at me with distain dew to our physical resemblance.
>"son one day your ganna have to care about something. because this world will continue without you".
>as a lifeless walking corps i slide beside him and without any aggression sit down on my computer and question my life existence.
>all im asking is why the fuck do i feel so numb and why am i so content and careless with my lack of achievement. nothing makes sence anymore. all my life Ive been controlled and pushed to care. whether its the system or the people im forced to have a connection with.
>i need help and ive seen social works therapies and psychiatrist.
>seeing winter made me acknowledge that i was physically jailed in a isolated small northern town.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ3r84AeM9s