Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[14 / 9 / ?]

German women hate thread

ID:sU9vyvsw No.9064012 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
German women are easily the most egotistical, entitled, and arrogant women on the planet. Never in my life have a met a gaggle of pasty, talentless whores who think so highly of themselves while simultaneously gathering as many beta orbiters to worship them as they can (and absolutely seethe when other women try and nab them too)

German men don‘t even like German women and almost always prefer to date girls from other countries when they have the option. The number of German dudes I know deliberately not dating German women is insane; however, it makes total sense if you ever spend more than an hour talking to a handful of German girls. They’re a fucking monolith; similar speech, slang, attitudes, political views, dress, and even music taste aaaaaaall across the nation.

And yet, despite this, they all think they’re special snowflakes that think they deserve some prince charming to sweep them off their feet for... what reason exactly?

I’m salty af, but not because I’m angry, merely because I’m done (and have been done) with their shit for years. I’ve only ever been with other Euro women my entire life and have only gone as far as making out with Germans, but sadly this is the state of German society. If you aren’t gigachad or an absolute fuccboi you aren’t going anywhere with them. With Belgium, France, and the Netherlands so close by it’s not even a mystery where I’m gonna go when I wanna empty my balls again.

Fuck German bitches. Waste of fucking time.