Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[60 / 11 / ?]

No.9120758 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
>Why yes, I did decide to try these so-called "magic" mushrooms, ate a fistful of them and then went to bed. In less than an hour of consuming them, a sudden rush of terror filled my chest and I could feel my soul leaving my body. I realized then that I had vastly underestimated the power of this medicine. I could see the ceiling melt into a vortex of geometric shapes pulling my soul into the abyss. The geometric shapes coalesced into strange patterns and figures which I can only describe as distinctly "Mesoamerican". Then, I could see all my relatives who had passed away. I’m not ashamed to admit that I cried. But it wasn't a feeling of pure sadness. I could also feel the warmth of love around me, the love I was too afraid to express while they were alive, and the love I could feel coming back to me tenfold. The love grew stronger and the sadness dissipated. Then, everything became quiet. My soul was perfectly still in utter darkness. After an indeterminate period of time, a great light flooded my soul and I could feel the essence of the universe with me. It's hard to recall what happened, but I remember a feeling of pure bliss. The calmness of this essence spread through my soul like lightning moving in slow motion. Now, I could see myself in a small town. Narrow roads with pickup trucks, grass roofs, adobe walls, the smell of barbeque in the air. Was I in paradise? No, I could hear Spanish. I then realized I was now metaphysically travelling through the land of Yucatan in Mexico. No sooner did I realize this, I was pulled back into the abyss. You know that feeling in your stomache when an elevator starts moving? It felt like that. I suddenly gasped for air as I could feel my soul slamming down into my body which was now laying in the grass. I slowly walked inside to collect my thoughts. There was one thing I was certain of at that point: my future, my happiness, my destiny... I must go to Mexico and start a new life in Yucatan. So anyway, how could you tell?