Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[54 / 11 / ?]

Alpha Arab Male Here

No.9138556 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
This board is doing more harm then good and you guys are to stupid to realize it. I come here to watch how bitter white people are, all of us men of color do. I actually used to like whites before this board, I would talk to took in public and smile and enjoy their company. This place just revealed to me how sick and demonic white people are. Your thoughts and behavior are absolutely appalling and not of 21st century living, it actually redpilled me on how blacks actively campaign against you animals, I understand what they are talking about now. It makes me smirk whenever I see white people in public, especially in low status work positions whenever I go to a store, I make sure to shit on them extra and treat them worse on purpose to remind them how far they've fallen, idiots work at a hardware store making minimum wage yet claim to be master race. How embarrassing to have a headstart in your own country and still be outperformed by immigrants who come here and become richer. I know exactly what you retards think but they are to pussy to do anything, it's hilarious, thanks for revealing yourselves as the weak losers you really are.