Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[56 / 19 / ?]

ID:hoUReH8V No.914362 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I give up. it all fucking hurts. i despise this world and i wish to not be apart of it. I don't want to hear anymore about alphas, betas, and whatever variants of men there are. I don't want to take anymore "redpills". I don't want more reasons to dislike people. I don't feel enlightened, I just feel disgusted. I don't don't want to hear another 1246187472973 reasons why women are horrible. I don't want to hear about the jews, the muslims, the commies, the cia, the illuminati, or whatever fucking boogieman the internet wants to point fingers at. I'm sick of identity politics being shoved down my throat. I'm sick of liberals having a temper tantrum whenever trump fucking breathes. I'm sick of being demonized for my sex or race, constantly being told that the big evil white man must pay his crimes. It's all fake, pointless. I just want to be left alone. I know some cunt is gonna call me an edgy nihilist and to grow a pair but for what? So I can keep playing a stupid game? Work a stupid job that makes someone else rich? Marry a stupid woman who only likes me because I spend money on her? Raise some stupid kids that'll get brainwashed by the state? What's the fucking point? of any of it?