Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[40 / 9 / ?]

ID:vZoS1gKa No.9180916 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
When I was in school, around the time we were fifteen, they herded us into another one of those video lessons, which would happen occasionally.
The usual topics you'd expect - anti-drug, anti-smoking, AIDS, contraceptives, free opportunity to slack off instead of class.
This one was about smoking.
But this one stood out, because in-between "interviews" and infographics and shit, it was interspliced with the footage of a pathologoanatomist performing an autopsy on a young girl, to creepy lo-fi music - in good detail. I don't rightly remember what he was talking about - I think it had to do with smoking? But I was familiar enough with butchering to see that he was the real deal. Even learned how neatly a whole bunch of organs can pop out at once if you know the spots to cut - as he presented the camera with a pair of shriveled blackened lungs.
Weirdly enough, although I forgot pretty much everything else in that video, the music that played in the background stuck with me. I can vaguely recall the tune even after 10 years.
I wouldn't call it a "traumatic experience" or anything, it didn't even particularly bum me out in the moment.. But on the other hand, I don't smoke, and I don't rightly remember any of my classmates that started after that point.

I don't know, just wanted to share this.