Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[4 / 2 / ?]

ID:w0VFpFVc No.919419 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Should I move to the US? I'm very tired of living in Germany.
>Almost 50% of payment goes to the state (taxes)
>Almost impossible to raise kids if you aren't rich or very poor
>Can decide between 1,5h traffic jam or 45 minutes in the Bahn train which is late everyday, smelly and dirty
>Shit food
>Terrorism
>Boring nature where you aren't allowed to camp
>Can't go fishing without a license
>Not good to build your own business/startup because of incredible costs, taxes and security issues
>Shit weather, always rainy and cold
>People are cucks
>Woman look like orcs and feel harassed if you talk to them in a club
>etc

I know the US has its disadvantages such as high crime rate, no health insurance, etc. But on the other hand you get freedom, weapons, beaches, sun, nature, big cars, steaks, money, etc. For me it seems like that living there is more enjoyable. I'm afraid that if I stay here in Germany I end up as a poor old fuck who never really enjoyed his life. Also everything innovative, new technologies, computers, etc. are from the US nowadays. Germany can't even compete and soon our car companies will lose too.

What states/cities in the US are recommended? I'm a software engineer with a master's degree. I know Los Angeles and San Francisco are a bit of a controversy place with heavy problems, on the other hand it has good weather, beaches and seems like the "center" of the US where it never gets boring. What do you think?