Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[58 / 8 / ?]

Agriculture Scientist here.

No.9197631 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have something very important to share with you guys. I am an agriculture scientist that works for the FDA. I specifically work in the meat and corn feed departments.

Lately, we've been seeing some extreme signs of what we can only describe as apocalyptic. Crops aren't growing. If they are, it's tiny. Either the crops are too dry, soil is shit, or fields are completely flooded. The crops that did get planted are so far behind, that they never blossomed and inevitably started to die.

These findings are NOT being shared with the general public for fear of panic. We have dug into our reserve banks and corn silos but some of the flooding has wiped out over 5 years of corn. Without corn, we lose all livestock and 90% of the food on the shelves. At most, we are talking 6 months left in some places. Some places, only a year of reserve.

There is a considerable delay on all of this, as the consumer doesn't see much of a difference in the beginning. 20 cents, 30 cents increase etc. But next year is when the SHTF because once the reserves are used up, prices will skyrocket. High prices = total chaos.

This is not a debate for solar maximum/minimum or global warming. We can at least all agree that SOMETHING is going on. Personally, I think its a mix of both (just my opinion). There is something going on and we are running out of options. We have started to advice most farms to go the hydroponic/tech route, but that requires a fuckton of capital and time.

I would suggest stocking up on canned foods. Get at least a 1 year supply. Now.