Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 6 / ?]

Thread about John Roberts's fraud

ID:qSWmnafs No.9198459 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
It is clear to me now that John Roberts, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States of America, is the one who made to me certain fraudulent misrepresentations as part of the "anti-Trump" FBI op which began in summer 2016. (These misrepresentations were made to me that summer.) Certainly I am the beneficiary of the Black Eagle trust, what is also called the Bank of the CIA, and no one has ever told me that I am the beneficiary of it, and John Roberts has served me a fraud contract which no doubt says something like, "We can use your money to make your enemies rich, to kill your friends, and support all policy initiatives of your enemy Helene, and we can also use your money to pay ourselves to gangstalk you, to mutilate you, to kidnap you, to sexually battery you (which won't be sexual battery because you're signing this fraud contract that says were can hypnotize you and drive a freight train up your asshole if we want to), etc..."

Judging by the way my upstairs gangstalker neighbor filled my room with the smell of human shit when I first mentioned this the other day, I am very confident that it was John Roberts himself who made these fraudulent misrepresentations to me, likely disguised as some fictitious persona Rodney Williams, when he gave me a large stack of hiring paperwork after we discussed terms of employment in which I would support via MS SQL Server the intention of Exide to manufacture and sell electrical batteries. Also, Exide had two Rod WIlliamses: Rodney and Rodelene, so if anyone asks if Rod was really John Roberts and Exide says no, they are probably telling you about Rodelene, a likely fake persona of Helene.

That movie Get Out came out right after I quit my job at Exide. It was a horror movie about hypnosis, and the sets in the movie were filled with obvious objects from my own sparsely decorated apartment, and even when the main character in that movie looked at a text on his phone, it was from none other than "Rod Williams."