Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[92 / 33 / ?]

Seek God

No.9198547 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Play this music now or after reading my post https://youtu.be/-GYpij5ZA34

It's not a matter of evidence ... There would be no faith if there was evidence. Faith is believing in the unseen, and trusting, loving with all your heart something that you have never seen and that does not answer you directly. Do you think it's easy? It is not, but it becomes the day you stop having a narrow vision of things and where you put your mind in God. If we had irrefutable evidence of the existence of God, evidence that would require no work, no progress, everyone would believe in God as we believe in science.
This is not what the Lord wants. He wants you to choose him, to discover him in the depths of your soul, to see the light by yourself. I will tell you where the evidence is, and why so many people have an unshakeable faith that is inherent in their personality. The proofs, they are different for each of us, they are personal, they are what you feel when a song as beautiful as the one I gave you above goes through your mind, they are that love so beautiful and so sincere that you feel. The proofs of the existence of God, they appear to you when you have traveled the path that leads to Him and you made the effort to know him and love him.