Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[111 / 21 / ?]

Pixel Thread- SDLG

ID:nt9VSquo No.920754 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Dear 4changos: The battle is over, and sadly, you have lost. We did get to keep our flag, but have in mind that we only ivaded the right corner of one of your leaves, we all know it was really The Void who fucked you guys the most and I'm sorry. Personally I have a lot of respect for you guys, you were a worthy adversary. A few weeks ago, some asshole invaded your clover too, some of you might recall that. Those who cooperated with that operation, didn't even know about the GodMonster 4chan was/is. But thw rest of us who knew were really freaked out and afraid. After the bot whiped out our flag, your clover, the iron cross flag and whatever else was there, we joined in battle against you guys, and we thought we were going to lose, but we didnt. I want to offer you a deal: we have a lot of respect for you guys, and we would like to help you recorver your clover, right next to ours...hell, you can soround our flag with green pixels if you want, we really don't guve a fuck as long as you don't mess with the SDLG flag and our pacman. I can convince our group to join 4chan in battle against the void, for it represents a threat for us as well. Plus, even though we are srong now, we too have enemies, and we would love to be in piece with 4chan, in case we need your help later. If you choose to say no, it's okay I guess, but I really do wish to help you guys get your clover back, and destroy the void.