Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 3 / ?]

ID:A+n8yCH3 No.9213316 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
God forbid you speak the truth, especially around women

Equal in bloodshed
Equal in death

Males and females, they all some bitchs
Bitchmade society
Like bitchs they group up because they are cowards who are afraid to stand on their own.
They like to talk shit all day and all night, just like bitchs. But the things they say are almost always irrelevant non sense. Just a bunch of shit talking bitchs. Always commenting on other people's appearance and the clothes they are wearing, preoccupied with other people's clothing or "fashion";
Just like a stupid frivolous bitch
Bitch ass bitch made society full of grown ass bitchs both males and females
Think they are so tough, call themselves "savages" while they are cowering behind the trigger of a gun, the most bitchmade weapons known to man. Made a mockery out of the word savage. Gangs of cowards, gangs of bitchs. Like females, they are always attacking in a group. Because they need that social backup, otherwise they are just as weak as they truly are inside.
If they aren't ganging up on one person or outnumbering their victims, then they are targeting the smallest and weakest victims they can find. They love to punch downwards. It's like if god were to treat humans like a pile of ants and drown them with a bottle of water or burn them with a magnifying glass using the sun's light.
They are like a sadist who takes joy in beating, kicking and stomping on infantile animals. They are despicable and cowardly. Yet in their twisted retarded little brains they see themselves as big and brave and tough or powerful. Give me a fucking break!
It's why I have a burning desire to find the biggest, the strongest meanest motherfucker I can find and go after that bitch with a knife blade. Tearing into that motherfuckers face and neck and muscles, just to remind that hunk of shit just how mortal and vulnerable they really are.

I bleed. They bleed. We all die.
I am the ugly truth that they despise