Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[21 / 9 / ?]

newfaggot's Q&A

ID:yhfEk+zQ No.9222810 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
let's clear some things up, I'll be quoting your typical IMP
>blah blah blah
don't care read the sticky first always read the sticky
>is this le old slash bee slash?
no. we got flags, IDs, the ability to both namefag and tripfag. try >>>/s4s/ or better yet, go back to plebbit.
>why is there so much anime, I dislike anime!
anime website, there is one solution to that problem and it is to fuck off to any other website
>why can't I discuss politics???
there's an entire board dedicated for lelitics, not everyone wants to discuss "le joos are preventing x from habbening", and this board has a long history of being extremely hostile to /pol/tards
>why do certain threads don't have any IDs?
that is a phenoma called "ABIB didn't get his hourly horsecock dose", in which a moderator (ABEEB) will dump a bunch of threads here instead of deleting them
why? dunno
these threads are called "imptrash", which nobody should bother replying to
>I see a thread I dislike and now my ass is bleeding, what do I do?!
shift + click
that easy
or if you absolutely must reply else your autism will be the death of you, use sage in the options field for god's sake, this is a slow board
>my greentext is not getting any replies, why?
half of this board hates greentexts and for good reason; they are not le epic greentexts, but a misuse of the quote function. wanna tell us a story? do it like you'd tell just about anyone a story, your thread will get much more positive attention
>I come from (place), what do?
rule number one: lurk more
seriously, lurk more else you'll have a bad time
rule number two: new board means new you
don't fucking export whatever culture your homeboard has, never do this in any other board, instead adapt and learn each board's culture
>why can't I post wojak and frogs?
reddit memes devoid of any creativity
think of it as cancer, once it starts it will spread, nobody wants cancer to spread
>why do I get told to fuck off so much?
fuck off
ask away your questions