Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[6 / 2 / ?]

Muh feels

ID:MLSaxT61 No.9235267 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had a pretty harsh bummer today. There was that girl from the pool who kind of kicked me in the balls with her deceptive body language over the summer. I've been seeing her around, and she's been giving me more affirmative body language every time I see her. She seemed so earnest, even though it was my better judgement not to try to grab the cheese off of the mouse trap, when she walked by at the gym today I asked her how her classes were but I guess she couldn't hear me over her headphones and she just said "Hey" all pouty. Even then, when usually I'm like "fuck you if you can't hear me over your fucking stupid ass headphones," I asked her to have lunch with me by text. The actress in Hellraiser reminded me of her quite a bit and she has been on my mind for that reason because that is certainly a meme movie. After I texted her, she texted me back in about 1 minute, "Who is this?" Then when I told her, she ghosted me, no response six hours later... and it turned out that all of it was just another big hoax: the long con as it were. She seemed so earnest, I can't say I'm surprised that she was setting up the denialgasm for so long but fuck, that shit is crazy. At first they were like, "No you idiot, you asked her too fast!" Then when I waited until I had seen her around a few times to ask her again, it's the same shit: all the interest she was feigning was a hoax and now she kicked me in the balls two times. Why do they this? I wonder, "What the fuck did I ever do to you that makes you want to kick me in the balls so hard?" It's like, I never would have said a fucking thing to her to begin with it wasn't for the over-the-top affirmative body language, and I wouldn't have today either if not for acting like she was really sincere on the first occasion and it just didn't work out. I cannot understand why they go so far out of their way to lead me on. Are those props she's getting right now from Cunt Gang really so much better than my affection?