Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 7 / ?]

What if the definition of time has changed

No.9247860 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello fellas, like I wrote it in the title already, what if the definition of time has changed? So we all know 1 hour is 60 min. But what if (((they))) could change the definition of time itself? We know, they are doing evil things at CERN and other institutions. I feel like still stucking in august/september, the fuck it is almost 2020 and it is so surreal. I feel like every day is floating away and it does not matter if I am working or doing literally nothing. There is no moment left, where I feel like the time is not going fast, even if I have to wait to something special or when I am bored. They all say "yeah anon, you are getting older, thats normal". Yes this can be true, but I feel THIS time it can not be normal and no one can proof this, cause when the definition of one hour has been changed, everything is adapting the new definition. The only thing we can try, is to look at the watch/stopwatch and observe how fast a second goes by. For me, it is much more faster than I can remeber from my childhood. It is like 1/3 faster. And this would explain my personally sight on the definition of time. It feels like 1 hour is about 40 min and not 60min. Years ago, it was totally normal that everyday someone said in the office "ohhh man it is ONLY X o'clock". I have not heard this sentence for a long time, it has changed to "ohhh man, it is ALREADY X o'clock" and I hear it pretty often.

What is your opinion to my theory? Do you observe similar situations? Do you remember too, that one second is faster this day than for example, 5 years ago?