Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[10 / 4 / ?]

Gaem review no. 02 (Brainiac Maniac vs Megalovania?)

ID:36PTztln No.9249117 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
So I've played PvZ(Plants vs Zombies)/GOTY Edition
Prolly most of you know the game or not. Anyway, the game is a tower defense/strategy game but don't worry you don't need to be good at vidya games because this game is for casuals(until you finish the adventure mode you'll know the basics for survival mode which is the hard version of this the game).
This game is cute, fun and very enjoyable(or maybe not for others ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) . Literally a game made for everyone and for those who played the game when they were young, with a nostalgic feeling. The game hasn't changed, it's the same as you remember even if it was revised and has that GOTY title. Has a solid tutorial for newcomers and you're ready to go and kill some zombies with your plants.
The game is unique as in the levels won't be the same. The game also introduces puzzles(you can play as zombies too!) and mini-games in the adventure more and expands when you finish it, so you can have a lot of fun. Also when you finish the game(adventure mode) you will unlock a Zen Garden. Don't forget nurturing your flowers because they're cute. Also previously said, if you think the game's too easy , once you're done with adventure mode you should try survival mode which will become a challenge once you capture more flags. And here's a point, when you're in main menu or in gameplay, type "mustache" and you will get the achievement "Ask Me About Mustache Mode" also zombies will have mustaches. Also check the game's Almanac, you'll see what description some flowers have(also what damage they have/how fast they recharge) (●'◡'●)
The game's OST is very good. The game has around 50 MB (from Steam). You'll finish the adventure mode in 4-5 hours. It's also a good game to get 100% achievements on it(that's what I'm aiming right now)
PART ONE cuz > 2000 limit