Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[59 / 5 / ?]

Why are modern women so extremely fucking boring?

No.9252076 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I always assumed that this was just a meme, that the NPC meme was just that, a meme. I don't think I've ever been more wrong in my entire life.
For about a month now I've been doing online dating and my experience with women have been lack luster, maybe there has been one or two of them that I've conversated with for over a week but the rest fall off within a day or two.
I have over 200+ likes on my profile and I have conversated with about 30 women trying to talk to at least 2 every other day or so.
I'm not ugly and I'm not a boring person. I got good profile pictures, I have healthy hobbies, I lift, I have a job that pays well and clear goals in life. These things are displayed on my profile, it's nothing much but it should give anyone a basic idea of who I am and if they'd like to talk to me etc.

I have my preferences set to women from the age of 19-27 and from all around the world. I talk to women from my own country, women from Asia, women from Europe and even some women from America.
Just having a normal conversation with these women seem almost impossible. I start my messages of with some sarcastic comment or joke based on what's on her profile, just to lighten her mood and break the ice, something which works 100% of the time even in real life. After that it we exchange messages back and forth usually I ask them questions and give them comments (women love talking about themselves). After a while it just dies off, they give short, uninteresting answers, they rarely ask any questions back or bother to even carry a little of the conversation. Many of the women I talk to have liked my profile, so why the fuck do they like me if they're not even interested in talking with me?

Why are modern women like this and how do we fix it?