Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:MDd9qoMn No.9253223 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Although it seems that the sexual torture implant at 6 o'clock was removed in the pat few days, I think the one that was recently inserted at 9 o'clock via the anal rape trauma I suffered last month must certainly still be in there. I do not feel a bead there, but I think I do feel just a wire (hard to tell do scar tissue from constant anal rapes.) The present sexual torture sensation of wriggling is unmistakable. The gangstalking voices of the acoustic torture devices are getting activated in perfect simultaneity with the current wriggling. It is likely that after they recently inserted the one at 9 o'clock, they started torturing me with the dormant one at 6 o'clock to confuse me about what was done during my second-to-most-recent anal rape. This would be in accordance with how they work: When I made an appointment to go see the doctor about the implants in my anus in August, someone inflicted severe anal trauma in the days preceding so that the small beads of the torture implants were imperceptible among the fresh, swollen wounds of the obfuscating anal trauma.

They activated the wriggler again as I typed this, and the acoustic device said, "That's right." I am certain there is another wriggler in there at 9 o'clock, and I think this is the one they put in there last month. Whoever made them take out the one at 6 o'clock is probably under the impression that they took out the one which they just put in last month, but I don't believe that is the case. I think the sexual torture wriggling which inspired me to start typing this post, and the one I felt again while typing as the gangstalkers used their acoustic torture device to say, "That's right," in Helene's voice, must be the new undocumented wriggler that got inserted shortly after the removal the bead-on-a-wire ones which were previously at 3 and 9 o'clock. The wriggling is unmistakable: I am well familiar with their methods of sexual torture by now, and there is certainly a smaller one at 9 o'clock now.