Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[106 / 22 / ?]

Why are Japanese bitches so immoral

No.9279962 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I personally believe the moral position is the left, yet sadly as I learned very basic Japanese it appears the default of the Japanese society is centre or centre-right.
I personally support abortion and think it shouldn't be seen as anymore serious than any other treatment.

But I came from a video on youtube, it was entirely in Japanese and it was a Japanese woman who was a midwife. I was surprised by what she said because she is pretty and has many videos and barely anyone pressed dislike, like maybe only 2% dislikes.

Anyway, she basically said she doesn't recommend abortion.
The logic she used is that if people appreciate their own life, a life they were gifted by people caring and protecting them ever since months old inside the mother. That this person is a hypocrite to then support ending another human while they are in the same situation and relying on others to protect.

She also said that women have to think about afterwards, that it can cause depression from a moral conscience later in life. Because she said very young people often can make bad decisions out of fear, but a later maturing conscience in late 20's or early 30's will look back with sadness at what oneself did to their first child.

What is wrong with these people?
Does this woman realise that she is trying to emotionally manipulate people? With BS like "moralfag" logic?
I am also disgusted by how the video had over 100k views and like 98% likes, disgusting society.
At least here in the west we are more socially advanced and a video like that would get at least 40% dislikes.

It really got on my nerves, because I have had an abortion myself. Fuck that woman for trying to morally judge me, here in the west at least people don't judge others. At least here we have a proper leftist society where it's peaceful and progressive. Some boys on 4chan call us real women roasties or something, unsure why, you guys are just too weak to accept us.