Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[1 / 1 / ?]

16 year old on /pol/ (continued)

ID:1Mk9XBdv No.9280826 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello, /pol/. I'm worried. I'm worried about the state of my mind and life. I'm 16 years old. I live in England, moved from Poland 5 years ago. I've been lurking this board since a good friend of mine, started dropping little redpillls about black communities and muslims living in near areas. I would like to share my experience with you, people. Maybe this would potentially bring you back hope in the younger generation. Trust me, there's more of us than you think. There's more and more people that are aware of everything that's is happening all around the world. Simply because we went through the same process as all of you. The hardest bit to swallow. The ultimate redpill. The one that makes you feel sick whenever you see that Jewish propaganda, being pushed into the mainstream media, slowly brainwashing more and more teenagers, which then turn out to be extremely self-conscious, weak, sensitive and extremely, extremely hypocritical. It's just impossible to listen to them. Their cynical mumble. I agree, most of (((us))) do live in a bubble. But remember, /pol/, there are always people who didn't let the left-wing agenda affect their minds. Just like us, and all of you. Just to clarify one more thing. I'm not a stereotypical fedora guy, with thousands of mystical chins. I'm just an average, 6'1 kid, who actually cares about the future. My own future, your future and the future of my children, wife, family. It's worrying, how many things have changed in life, just because at some point of my life, I've decided to check this board. I wouldn't say, I regret my decision. I haven't, never desu. This place really showed my how this world works, it helped me understand how much of a responsibility lays on my shoulders. As a future father, employee and possibly a future troop. It's been 3 years now, since I've read thousands of threads. About Trump, Jews, Communists, Democrats, Republicans, England, Muslims, Atheists and Christians...