Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[18 / 9 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:QF6ctJli No.9281672 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
There is another wriggler in there at 9 o'clock. It is going fucking crazy today. The sensation of wriggling at 9 o'clock is absolutely unmistakable. The wriggles I'm feeling today are not so strong as the ones I recently complained about not being as strong the one that that was at 6 o'clock, but the wriggler in there today is certainly strong enough that it is able to inflict upon extreme rape-like sexual torture. I do not know if this is the same new wriggler with volume turned down, or if it is another different device which wriggles in my anus for the purposes of sexual torture, and which was likely designed to simulate the sensation of botfly larvae eating my flesh. That is exactly what it feels like, and I only glad to know that there is no way a real botfly larvae could live inside my anus without the hammering some nails into a chunk of wood and inserting it my anus for the larvae to breathe. It has done it like five times at least already today, and the sensation of sexual torture is most gruesome.

They will never stop doing it to me until I kill them all. Every time the FISA judge authorizes them to come rape my asshole again to take out the sexual torture implant they put in there the last time the raped my asshole, they will probably put another two new devices in there so that one will remain after I complain the other third new one, and whoever it is that doesn't kill the people who do this to me makes them come take it out. This is most certainly one in there at 9 o'clock in my anus, not to to mention the ones in my surrounding butt cheek area and the twitch anal torture device, and the zapper(s) in my left foot, and the mutilator device in my right foot.