Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 6 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:lXYeOjdk No.9286035 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I feel like this constant anal electrocution, constant anal stabbing, and constant electric bot fly wriggling cannot be be good for my long term continence.

When they were telling themselves that this sort of thing is not harmful because they tested it and it only causes permanent psychological trauma, not physical, did they have in their data set subjects getting the anal electroshock basically all day every day for years, and the multiple wriggles, and the constant anal stabbing? The anus is designed to be clenched, and the wriggler has an unclenching effect, and the electroshock device certainly can't be good for my anus. When I was living at that house on Center Street, I was walking home one. I was holding in a diarrhea poo, hoping to make it to the bathroom. I was doing fine, but then right in front of my house I got hit with the old 3 o'clock mega-electroshock device which I think is gone now. Anyway... the electroshock made me lose my grip, and I did not make it the last 20 ft to the bathroom once I got shocked by my front porch.