Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 2 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:3kKbQQh/ No.9290549 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
They've only electrocuted my anus few times today so that is a big improvement over the past few days, but it will earn the same eternal damnation for the culprits and same the torture for their children as if they kept doing it as much as they had been the past few days. Today, they are doing it while I'm doing stuff instead of while I'm sitting still. I guess they think I won't notice the mind-blowing, tormentously powerful sensation of their electrical devices being activated in my anus if I'm not sitting still, and then they can say, "Haha, look at at our torture devices' sensations showing up in his brain scan feedback without him even noticing, LOL!," or else they have some equally stupid motivation for timing it with my vigorous activities (activities of which they can only be aware through some other mortal sin.)

They did it a moment ago when I was shaking out my duvet, and before that while I was scrubbing some dishes in my sink. It seems like they did it on the lower volume setting to just now as I type this. Then they just used the twitch one too, just now. That one is not nearly so torturous as the wriggler but is still so torturous that even on its own, it will earn the culprits all those things I have described above. And again a third time just now! I see that as I have chosen to document their rebellion, they are increasing it back to the unusually high intensity. Indeed again, now the wriggler has wriggled after that recent bout of two spasming twitches.

Their suffering will never end. Their children will call out to their parents for consolation, but I will bind their parents' hands. Their children will call out to me, but I will ignore them and mock their parents' bound position of impotent weakness.

Merry Christmas. Remember Jesus today, and the final electroshock zap administered for bad measure as I conclude this Christmas post.

(During the course of writing this post, the volume of today's instances increased by about 400-500%)