Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[133 / 20 / ?]

Physics. Debunking Einstein's Theory of Relativity

No.9306105 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Greetings, I would like to start out by saying I am not a physicist but I am learning by the day. With that being said, in the late 19th century there were two conflicting theories about our universe: Newtonian Mechanics(Classical Physics) and Maxwell's Equations for Electromagnetism. Later, in the early 20th century, Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity bridged the gap between the two conflicting theories and made them compatible. The Special Theory of Relativity eventually gave rise to and was the premise of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity, which today conflicts with and is incompatible with the Theory of Quantum Mechanics. Since we have established that Generality Relativity and Quantum Mechanics are incompatible we can deduce that either one of the two theories are wrong or that they are both wrong. While at this point in time I couldn't explain to you why these theories conflict(because I am still learning) I would still like to discuss them. And I have a question to boot: Could the alleged constant speed of light observed in the Michelson-Morely experiment be explained by a stationary flat Earth? Discuss.

https://youtu.be/4Y6OT0QXIAw