Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[28 / 4 / ?]

Im going to tell you the truth about me and alice

ID:0eIKFIeu No.9315685 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I'm going to start from the beginning. Me and my sister alice (who is biologically male) were raised in a japanese secret agent training program called Shi saibo or dead cells. It had started as a secret ninja clan but when ninjitsu fell out of style in the 1700s the clan was forced to adapt. Other ninja clans were being disbanded by the shogunate, but our tactics were too advanced for the shoguns men so we managed to cling on and eventually started threatening the shogun's power with targeted assassinations and controlled uprisings. Eventually The Shi saibo (their original name being lost to time) made the shogun our bitch and we were basically allowed to do whatever we wanted. But then an opportunity for expansion came to us in 1858 when japan was forced to take a more active role in the world economy. The Shi saibo had wanted to make their skills known to the west so that they could expand their influence and make a name for themselves. Westerners were impressed with our methods and started hiring us for top secret missions around the world. Jfk? we did it. Gandhi? Us as well. Archduke franz ferdinand. That was us too. Hitler? I think he was our greatest achievement. When the 20th century occurred we were gods. The world was having fun showing off their toys of killing and we were happy to be one of those toys and reap the profit while doing it. You could not even comprehend how much of an influence we had during the cold war and ww2. Hell you could even say were the ones solely responsible for america being the world power that it is today