Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[34 / 3 / ?]

Anonymous /blog/thread

ID:ikr4hAVQ No.9322023 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hi.

I'm a Canadian. I was born November 13, 1988.
I first learned of the concept of internet at an early age,
but I didn't hop on the web until the summer after grade 3.

My earliest efforts online were supplying Urban Dictionary with definitions on my accounts Anonymous, as well as anonymous, as the registration of names was case sensitive at the time. My approximately 1350 definitions by the end of 2004 can be found collected here:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=Anonymous

As I grew, I started reaching out to others in chat rooms. I e-mailed Roseanne Barr about becoming mayor of Portland. I met a 12-year old Taylor Swift just chattin'.

I am pretty sure Conor Oberst wrote a song about Anonymous, because I met him online & gave him an Urban Dictionary shoutout.

& yet, I'm relatively unknown. Like, no one gives a rat's ass shit what I just wrote there. So here's the point:
>be me
>2010
>been discussing starting a podcast with a pal
>we talk on Skype every day anyhow
>he gives me instructions for how we will record a podcast
>I follow them
>we finish the podcast

-years later-

>All of my podcast jokes are installed into television programs
>I lose faith in humanity as some of the greatest televised programs the world has seen are praised for things other than their ability to rip me off
>etc.
etc.

& etc.

So I guess what I'm doing on /bant/, other than the usu' shit I've been doing on *chan since Summer '05, is as this is my homeboard [& has been for a hundred years] is I want someone to explain to me how intellectual property theft is still rampant, & people like me, who have gained & lost everything, can continue to exist on this Earth?

Is that what I want to know?

Something like that.

Anywhozles.. Pic related is two of the program's main characters of which copied my content. The introductory interview of BoJack in season 1 is my interview. Some people are make or break on episode 1, & I got that spot. Wow.

Okay? Post.