Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[27 / 2 / ?]

ID:X5isVqqb No.9344278 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Hello /bant/ I come here seeking relationship advice against my better judgement.

(Cat for attention and sorry in advance for the long post.)

So basically me and a female friend have been good friends since 4th grade. In 7th grade she moves to a town 40 minutes north of me, we maintain contact on and off for the following years. She still calls me and our mutual friend her bestfriends (he has since moved to Cali so he's out of the picture). Anyways so we occasionally meet when our mutual friend is in town or when we had confirmation bull shit church meetings cause were both Catholic. We would always have a fun time being together and I begin to have feelings for her. But feelings fade as we unfortunately lose contact for 2 years or so, until about 2 months ago when she does one of those anonymous message things, I decide to confess my feelings and she figures out it was me who said it. She confesses to having feelings for me (and surprisingly says she has no feelings for cali fren). Anyways so we have talked on and off on the phone and texted a bit. Unfortunately she works a lot and has sick parents (Mother has terminal cancer and father needs some sort of surgery). I have asked whether or not it's something I have done that has caused her to get more distant, she says it's not me and it's just stuff with her parents and work.

I really like her and I'm willing to wait but it seems like it's taking to long I mean we have been talking for 2 months and have not met up in person what do you Anons think? And sorry for the long post. If you guys need anymore information (except for anything that would expose me and this girl) I'm happy to give you it.