Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 11 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:kDdjHYsD No.9352963 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Yeah... they are using the extremely painful zapper in my perineum against me now, not mention the pre-anal wriggler at 9 o'clock. It seems like every time they send a rapist to stab me in the anus to remove some, but not all, of the implants, the people who send their agent to do that to me then increase the torture from the other implants. This one in my perineum is extremely harsh, and it has been long dormant. Unlike the others whose sensations relatively quickly fade, the zapper in my perineum hurts or lingers for about 30 minutes after they use it against me.

You can tell easily that is the agent of them who torture me who comes to rape me during a burglary and to stab me in the anus during the rape to take out the sexual torture implants left in the stab wound of a previous anal rapist who also stabbed me in the anus. You can tell because every time I notice fresh anal trauma and the absence of certain implants, they just start using other dormant implants against me, such as this one in perineum which is extremely harsh and has suddenly been doing it to me again after not doing it for a long time. Therefore, if the rapist comes and says, "My job is only take out the rape implants that my boss had put in there, but not all of them," you can tell that is a lie by how they always know to switch when one is removed, and how it is my same upstairs neighbor with the remote control for all of the torture implants, and who can use his stomping and simultaneous acoustic device to make it known that he has the remote controls for the ones that hurt me today just as he had the same remote controls for the ones that were hurting me yesterday. (If there is not also a transmitter for them in my laptop, which I do not doubt at all, but even then the party upstairs always knows to stomp on my ceiling at the exact moment.)