Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[68 / 17 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:fU/ODGdO No.9356824 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
They have been attacking me with the wriggling all morning. I would be very happy to know that these subtler wriggles are inflicted totally remotely as some manipulation of the morphogenic field rather than being directly stimulated with local electrical devices implanted in my anus, but I think that is unlikely. Certainly the one at 3:00 which was used against me at the ATM the other day is another implant, as is the electroshock device in perineum and the total anus electroconvulsive device, but these other wriggling sensations are modestly lesser. It is further possible that the constant anal electroshocks have caused nerve damage in addition to the skeletal mutilation I got from the mutilator implant in my foot. However, I think it is not nerve damage causing these sensation. I think it they are being caused by a remote control for the implants that this last rapist who inflicted this fresh anal stab trauma on me chose to leave in place.

Anyways, I was mostly ignoring it this morning. Then it happened again a moment ago, followed immediately by the activation of the electroconvulsive implant with simultaneous stomping on my ceiling. Therefore, it is highly likely that these lesser wriggles are simply more physical devices implanted in my anus. If it was a natural body sensation resulting from years of hourly or minute-by-minute anal electroshocks, then I do not think they would be able to coordinate it with the electroconvulsive torture implant. Indeed, when I clicked on /bant/ to report these torture activities simultaneous with my upstairs neighbor stomping on my ceiling, the acoustic device played the sound, "Yap!," in the voice a certain man who will be made very humble and low and sad. Even though he is apparently willing to pay that price, I doubt that his servants are going to be so accepting when they find out he was spending those lives on more moments of my anal torture.