Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[11 / 5 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:+6rXlBO9 No.9380234 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I had two classes back to back in the same classroom today. In the first one, the prof looked very much like my dad in his eyes and I did not have any problems in that class. About 15 minutes later, the class was taught by the one that seems like N'Drangheta prof, and my sexual torture implants were going crazy basically the whole time. Notably, the 9:00 zapper was activated several times, and it had been so long since I felt that one that I thought it had been removed. That zapper is like 10 times more powerful than any of the other electroshock implants in my anus, and seems to be about as powerful as the electroshock implant in the arch of my left foot. Also, the electroconvulsive implant was activated several times during that class (and it was activated now as I typed the word "electroconvulsive.") Indeed, even as I type this, the anal electroshock is happening again, but not at at the location as in the second class where it was VERY powerful. This extremely powerful anal electroshock is probably more at the 10 o'clock position than at 9.