Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[50 / 3 / ?]

Let's play Jeopardy

ID:pae3vvid No.9383804 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Who Am I???
I am a Prime Minister of a backwards arse country
I have recessive Abo Boong genes like ALL Eden and Ford family members
I have imprisoned The hexagon against my will in a flat in Edgehill Ave Botany NSW Backwards Arse Australia
I have placed a "metal snaked" identity of my mum, who has Chronic Alzheimers with a broken hip as the PRemier of this BACKWARDS state. she is probably the source of your MADNESS
I have put various incarnations of Eden or Ford family members in positions of Power in just about every country on Earth except the USA, but they refuse to help me because Donald is advised by other Eden or Ford family necromorphic abominations
I have setup the BIG FAT SLUG on s4s JulieSexCatGirl whatever her FAT name is (she's really just a djinn of an aunt named Janese the Disease), after they buzz the shit out of my dick, to SMASH the inside of my right leg with her FAT SLUG OF A TURD BODY with dildo attached SO I NEVER GET ANY PLEASURE WITHOUT THAT SICK EVIL SKANK INTERFERRING WITH IMMENSE PAIN
I have surrounded the hexagon with EVERY Mafia organisation on the planet and just about every serious serial killer, like King David Berkowitz for example ALL around me so i NEVER GET ANY PEACE AT ALL
I have placed ALL my rapists from another planet directly underneath me
I experience EXTREME PAIN down the left hand or right hand side of my hips, due to the memory of that VIOLENT 8 year constant RAPE on Mars
I am a STRONG BELIEVER IN FAGGOT POWER BECAUSE I'M A MASSIVE SERIAL FAGGOT RAPIST
I DIDN'T EVEN RAPE THE HEXAGON ON MARS BECAUSE I'M EITHER A NEW SOUL OR IS JUST A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND DON'T LIKE FEMALES