Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[5 / 4 / ?]

ID:ffn2iAk7 No.9386719 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Many people since the dawn of time have wondered: "Does perfection exist in the world? is there any way to achive pure perfection in its purest form? Or is it just a facade? Is it fake? Can you not achive it?
Well I am sorry but I belive the answer has come to us today and its actually been here with us for a while, in fact about a year in fact and the thing is that I am wondering is why havent we been talking about this? Why hasnt anyone been talking about le dank forced face?

This is a question thats been on my mind a while now because the way I see it, whats the point of making any other meme of any other sort of humerous content when we already have it right here?
You cant get better than this, this is the Apex, thousands of years of human enginuity has worked up to this point up and we arent even acknowledging it, its a major dissapointment on my and many other peoples part that we have not been paying attention to this because we have not payed attention to it. Not only for our board on 4chan but on humanity itself.