Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[63 / 12 / ?]

My testimony about Jesus Christ

No.9402901 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
God is real and Jesus Christ is God. He is my Lord and Saviour.

I was converted by a random post on /pol/ this spring that had a video in it concerning the sinners prayer. Not entirely sure which video it was but I think it was this one by baptist Pastor Steven Anderson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

I said the sinners prayer and as time went by my likings started to change. For example I have completely stopped watching adult entertainment and fapping. I believe sex should only be between two married people of the opposite gender. I hate sin and sinful activities, like lying, and even exaggerating can be bad imo.

In October I had a religious crisis. I had a supernatural experience that I was being taken over by demons. I was in the flesh and thought I was going to do bad things if it progressed further which lead to a suicide attempt.

I drove my Ford Focus over 120km/h into a light pole, with no seatbelt on. I survived the attempt with not a single scratch or ache. After that I jumped infront of a van doing 70-80km/h and only broke my left wrist.

God saved me from these two attempts and he has called on me to share my testimony. This post is maybe not for everyone, but it is meant for someone out there.

Lost sheep of /pol/, Jesus Christ is coming soon, really soon. Seek him while there is still time. Thank you for reading my post and may God bless you.