Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[7 / 3 / ?]

Constant Anal Rape Thread

ID:6hUrwbH6 No.9435188 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am pretty sure I have fresh anal stab trauma today. I guess in response to my tin foil strategy, today they are incessantly attacking me with the most physically painful implants in my perineum. These are not as psychologically painful as the wrigglers, which I don't believe I've felt at all today, so the perineum implants are less painful overall, but the sharp pain of the constant activation of these implants in my perineum today is really causing me a lot of physical pain, far beyond the physical pain associated with the anal and pre-anal sexual torture implants. The sting of the sexual torture implants in my perineum is not at all a fleeting sensation like the electroshock anal zappers. the electroconvulsive anal torture implants, or the modestly fleeting wriggler implants. The torture of the perineum implant(s) goes on for quite a long time, I think, even after the perineum device(s) are deactivated. It is extremely physically painful. As someone who cut their own nipple off, however, I am well-equipped to cope with extreme pain but my outstanding coping skills do not lessen the pain in any way. It is extremely physically painful.

I believe I got these perineum implants when I was anally raped and stabbed in the anus while attempting to travel in the days after I quit my job at Exide in January 2017.