Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[268 / 95 / ?]

/CG/ - Catholic General ATHEISTS AND PROTESTANTS COME HOME Edition

No.9441536 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Thread Theme: https://youtu.be/xwvYxEqZqok
Put on the armor of God: https://youtu.be/i6l6fxR2fv4

O HEAR MY PEOPLE
Quit your cuckery. The only way out of this mess lies in the return to traditional Catholicism. Ponder this: How come the decline of the West has firmly been going hand in hand with the decline of the Catholic Church?
This is because we are God's people, and the One, True, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church was founded by Jesus Christ himself with these words:
>And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. - Matthew 16:18
Nowhere is the Church as deeply rooted in a people's soul as ours. They struck us where it hurt us the most and are slowly turning us into animals.
>Cope
Rundown of Judaeo-Oligarchic action in the past 200 years, which devoided us of all that is beautiful, transcendent and true:
1st they subverted our religiosity.
2nd they destroyed our Monarchies.
3rd they destroyed the dignity of our women.
4th they destroyed our families and with this they are now destroying our nations and replacing us with hostile foreigners. All this to keep the money flowing.

If you're an atheist/materialist what are you left with to fight the globohomo kikery?
Because with your faithlessness and your materialism, you in fact agree with and accept your materialist overlords. You're reducing yourself to an economic animal. Your apostasy will be your death sentence and ultimately that of our people.

Put all your trust in Jesus Christ and his Church. Speak out against heresies promulgated in your own communities and rebuild them. Speak out especially against the heresies of the current Novus Ordo Pope, the Churches teachings are clear and immutable. Never forget this:
>I am with you always, even to the end of the age. - Matthew 28:20

For the love of God, my brothers, come home. Mother Church is longing for her lost sons.