Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[17 / 5 / ?]

ID:ievcGbfq No.9466794 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Bros im a loser in school. In class when we're doing some shit and the teacher makes us get a female partner for work for some fucking reason im always the last one to not get one. THIS HAPPENS LIKE 7 TIMES IN ROW FFS
>Last year of school dance coming up and practise for dancing is coming in like 1 week.
>don't have a partner yet and most of the decent looking girls are likely already taken.
>all that's left are degenerates and cows.
>this one day i come to school for first period in chemistry and two girls are sitting on my desk. they're both 8/10's and they ask me if i have a dance partner yet.
>i fucking know they dont wanna pick me cuz why would they?
>one asks me if i wanna dance with Girthy (not her name) and i say... ehhh i don't know about that.
>Girthy is fat btw.
>she asks me why i don't wanna dance with her.
>for the pure comedic effect cuz i know they're gonna freak out i say "cuz she's fat".
>they're lecturing me that she's a nice character and so kind and stuff and honestly i couldn't fucking care less.
>ffw 9 hours i swallow my ego and just be calm with the fact that im a fucking loser and that im just not good at talking so i really can't get anything better and add her on snapchat
>i ask "sup we're probably gonna have to dance together :D"
>"nah i already got a partner"
>mfw
im not even that fucking ugly tho.
wat do anons?