Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[88 / 10 / ?]

Are you prepping for the worst?

No.9473298 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
PREPFAGS SOUND OFF! Are you ready to button up when corona-chan migrates to your city?

>two months water - check
>two months dry and non-perishable food – check
>plenty of medical and other supplies
>books to read
>dozen handles of booze and cartons of cigarettes for bartering well after everything went to shit
>1500 rounds 5.56, 1200 rounds 9mm – check

You might be asking, do I need cigarettes and booze to survive? No, but after 3 months I can trade a pack of American Spirits for a tank of gas. Got a pound of pot? You might as well have a wheelbarrow filled with gold bars.

Can you match me?

Oldfags saw it happen back in 2005 during Katrina:
- Day 1: supply lines interrupted
- Day 1-3: grocery stores cleared out
- Day 2-5: like locusts, looters clear everything else of value out
- Within the first week most normalfags were already out of food and water and crying to the gubment for gibs

The government being just as inept as always isn’t helping much.

Within three weeks, desperation hits. All remaining scraps are gone and survival mode kicks in. Gangs form and the weak are stripped of anything useful, and usually killed. Your once-friendly neighbors become hostile and if they think for a second that you have food then you are a target.

So what is your plan? Stock up, button up, and lock and load? Bug out to the family ranch in Nebraska (if you can make the trip)?

Or you can go chill in the football stadium with 80k other niggers. you will be robbed of the last of your worldly possessions and you will be wading in piss and shit because the toilets never worked…but hey, one free MRE and a bottle of water per day!

So what’s your plan?