Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[97 / 17 / ?]

The veil has been lifted

No.9488178 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
A message from one of them.

Gentlemen,
I come to leave you a few pieces of information for those who are able to get a bigger full picture of what is actually happening. What I'm about to say may me completely twisted in comparison to most theories you see here, but I assure you is the closest to the truth you will find.

Lets begin with the CIA, deepstate and secrete societies. Contrary to what you may think, although such organizations create a trace of death and weird occurrences it does not mean that its is either unnecessary or that its goal is inherently bad. I couldn't believe myself until I saw it, but most "secret societies", the CIA, and others are actually trying to save humanity no matter the cost. There are so many threats to humanity that is just incredibly other-worldly. This organizations have always worked in a basis of sacrifice. Some may be disposed for the continuation of the human race.

Most of the things you think are "bad" like masonry, witchcraft, kabbalah are in fact working to save humanity, you see it as black magic but they are in fact scientific tools, the concepts and ideas in magic, such as RV, taping into consciousness, all of this was already harvested and put into machines.

What is really happening is that there is a inter-dimensional and intergalactic war happening since the cold war, most countries are fighting it together and all the things we don't understand that happen are directly tied to those events somehow. There are so many proof for this that its a embarrassment of riches. That guy Tom Delonge is not very far from the truth desu, and he is being used in a good way too.

Apparently tho, its humans fighting humans in a technological level that looks so alien that you could only spot some lights in the sky, the actual fight is going on all the time non stop.

If you thought jews were your biggest problem, wait for space jews niggas.