Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[96 / 9 / ?]

No.9505782 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
You see this face right here... this man despises you, looks at you with contempt.

See i realized the only way for you people to look a man into the eyes is by posting a picture of one for you to stare at. You feminized little chaps need to shape up before communism will be feeding you her breast before she takes it away and let your starve like the helpless child that you are.

Its time to man the fuck up boys, and if you are born a man then you should have the innate power of the beard, the beard is the sign of the man, like a lion carries it manes it signifies power, and this is what you boyscouts are lacking in your lifes.

A real man is not about having a big dick and a large sack, it is about having lost a testicle on the battlefield, but you bitches aint ready for that.

First you need to grow some hair on your damned chins. God put that itchy shit on your faces for a reason, you must bear and wear it like one who has big peepee, or be randomly mistaken for a woman for the rest of your lives.

The beard strikes awe into lesbians, especially the ftm's, but also sluts cannot resist the lure of beard. Also if you have a pimple it doesnt really show so much.

I want you to take your gay ass razorblades and throw them away, its okay to trim cause you aint no fucking muzzy, but it still must pass for a beard if you want the respect of your beers (bearded peers).

Stop living a womans life and start a new life today, one that is worthy of a good beard, or become a news anchor some shit but i tell you the beard life aint so bad, give it a good decent and honest try and you will feel and be a better man because of it.