Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[39 / 12 / ?]

Tesla

No.9508660 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I know this subject could be off-topic so I hope the mods don't mind.
I've been refining my notes maybe they are more clear now so i'm sharing what I got.

I have made this thread before but unfortunatelly a lot of people here are not familiar (or not enough) with electronics, I realize now that I need to take this info/discussion to a forum more specific to physics/electronics ( /sci/ is USELESS...) but I'll share it anyways because the "VLF" system DESERVES ATTENTION

careful with eric dollard and the rest of the "tesla community" they are lying, its like they don't even read the patents (apparently no one does...) the concepts are much simple than people think but people have been bombarded with too much esoteric crap about tesla, characters like Dollard are only taking people away from understanding whats going on.

(too-long,reading-hurts): the key thing to know to undertand tesla's system is that it is based on VOLTAGE, this is the old trick based on ohm's law that every power plant uses in their transmission lines and transformers: we want to transfer X amount of power so the higher the voltage the lower the current (amps) needed , in this way the resistance of the medium becomes negligible because the current becomes low, basically we are giving all the job of transmission to the VOLTAGE and not to the current.

page5, parag10:
>(Tesla:)"since by such means as have been described (transformer coils)practically any voltage that is desired may be obtained, the currents through the air strata may be rendered very Small, whereby the loss in the tranmission may be reduced"
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/62/90/92/45a5932052a940/US645576.pdf