Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[9 / 3 / ?]

Being male is a bad deal

ID:xaey/s+e No.9510466 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Family-forced detransitioner here. Im not doin good guys x( It's really gross 2 be walking around looking like a gross GUY. Ew. Short hair, "young man". It feels gross to "study" because it feels like being a "handsome hard working young man" and it would mean I'm happy with my circumcision. Everyone keeps asking me disgusting questions like "any girls on the horizon? ;)". You have to admit. The whole "man" and "guy" thing is gross. 95% of them look like boring Neanderthals, or just creepy,. They're disposable, they're circumcised, and they feel less happiness in life. No one really appreciates a males presence. All a male does is creep out females by looking at them, pathetic. Males are never invited. They only impose onto others. When a male talks to a female, the male is imposing himself onto the female.

I cant understand what heterosexual females see in males. We're all gross smelly horny creepy scary hairy gorilla neanderthal animals.

I'm not doin good guys. When I was a cute trans girl, i had many acquaintances who would let me talk to them. Now I have no one to talk to about this. My dad would just give me the stupid "you're a very handsome man" talk. I constantly feel on-edge and disassociated in university. Its getting harder to have passion for chemistry classes, even though I always loved science. And I'm paranoid that everyone thinks I'm just like all the other males, only here to get a high paying job so I can get a hot GF. Did bad on today's biochemistry exam. Losing hope.