Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[15 / 3 / ?]

WE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST SICKLY WOMAN AND NEWBORN INFANT!

ID:e4kGI+ft No.9511735 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I am a freeman, free at mind, free at heart, free at spirit, BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE...
I am loyal to the ROMANIAN people and our state, and I am with faith in GOD.
I am DACIAN, for these are my true ancestors, warriors of Dacia christened by the Lord Himself. The blood of my true ancestors flows through me just as the Danube does, the ancient river of the DACIAN people stolen by slav mongols. You may call us Vlach, you may call us Romanian, you may call us gypsies, but what we are is DACIANS born and true. We are Dacians for these are our ancestors that lived on this land, and now it is our turn to live on it. This land that has stood UNMOVED and UNYIELDING for millenia by the many conquering tribes and usurpers that dared come to rob us and slave us, yet ultimately failed to do so. We are in this land by right as OUR ANCESTORS WERE THE FIRST TO SETTLE INTO THIS CONTINENT AND AS THEIR CHILDREN IT IS OUR RIGHTFUL DUTY TO CONTINUE DOING SO! This is Dacia, land of the Vlachs, of the Romanians, and this is the land partitioned by many thieves and scoundrels as they deemed fit, they pitted brother against brother in many bloody wars and seperated them from their fatherland by much confusion, and by many documents, but WE, WILL, FIGHT, TO THE LAST MAN! As you may continue to steal our lands, WE SHALL TAKE THEM BACK AS WE ALWAYS HAVE, you may seperate us from one another, but we will come all to each other until neither of us is left.