Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[8 / 2 / ?]

I can't go on anymore.

ID:93+nWRh4 No.9513808 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Then five years of marriage just got bored of me.
I lived by and for him, making sure the food was always ready, asking how his day was, listening to him, washing, ironing, cleaning, complying in bed, taking care of the child, taking care of everything.
I never demanded anything from him, I understood him when he was tired, I gave him his space, I attended to him, I never raised my voice to him or tried to pass over his authority, after all he is the man who takes care of us, I love him, he is everything to me But now, he'll leave me.
I knew he was cheating on me, I knew it but in order to be with him I tried to ignore him but yesterday he told me clearly: I don't want to be with you anymore.
I can't understand what I did wrong, I take care to look attractive to him, I have no vices, my job is to be his wife. I know that he wanted a boy but what God gave us was a girl and my body is still not capable of giving birth again no matter how hard I try, that must be the reason why he is leaving me, I failed as a woman and I cannot live without him, I need him, he is everything for me, I want him to stay with me, please tell me how to achieve this.