Domain changed to archive.palanq.win . Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[20 / 3 / ?]

No.9521464 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
Saw this the other day and started thinking. Do you suppose that inside the mind of others is somehow radically different than your own mind?

For example. I do not generally have what I would consider an ongoing internal monologue where i am talking to myself on a constant basis. But I certainly can and do have an internal monologue if and when I want to. I can replay music inside my mind for example. If you asked me right now to imagine say... "limelight" by rush. And hooked up a brain scanner. I guarantee you would get the same readings in my mind whether I was simply playing it back in my head, or hearing it from a stereo. I can literally play it inside my mind. Along with any song or movie I am well familiar with.

Or say you were asked to envision an elephant. I would see an actual elephant in full detail in my mind. It wouldn't be a rough shape, or a cartoon elephant. It would be a better than 4k elephant with all details in absolute.

I am actually starting to believe that we may live in a world where only a fraction of us are actually self aware and capable of independent thought. I think the NPC meme might actually be real.

Idk folks. HBU?

Can you speak in full sentences to yourself in your mind if you so desire? Can you actually hear it or do you only think it? When you think of a song you know, can you actually hear it and play it through like an mp3 player? Or can you only imagine it in the abstract? When you imagine an object. Do you see it in full detail or more like a cartoon? Or do you see nothing?